Thursday, February 26, 2009

Inside a Vampire’s Mind: Journal Entry 2-24-09

Inside a Vampire’s Mind: Journal Entry 2-24-09

Copyright © 2009 by Michelle Lundy


Dear diary,

I had the dream again. The same dream that reoccurs in my mind over and over again like an annoying rerun of Rosanne. What made him think that I wanted this. He didn't even bother to ask me how I felt about it before placing this living death sentence upon me. For that matter, he never bothered to say anything at all. Body language was the only thing we had shared together. But, had I known from the beginning he was a vampire, I... I... I don't know what I would have done at the time. He was so gorgeous. My heart raced at the very sight of him. Even my own mother wouldn't have been able to convince me to stay clear of him. Lord knows she has tried, so many times before, to sway my course of action with numerous other men. "There's something just not right about this one," I can imagine her saying, "heed my warning and stay away from him". But noooo! The clit is mightier than the wit and temptation prevailed once again. I couldn't resist. I had to have him.

I was at the club, a typical Friday night, dancing my heart out. I live for the adrenaline rush of a crowded room with the music blaring, spotlights flashing and body's grazing each other ever so closely. It's like some sort of tribal sex dance. Turns me on, really.

Rob Zombies "Living Dead Girl" was playing, my favorite song, and I was really getting into it when the strangest sensation came over me. It wasn't just your typical spooky feeling of being watched, it was something stronger. It felt like eyes were boring right through me, penetrating my chest, as if searching my souls for something long lost. I stopped dancing and scanned the room to see if anyone was staring at me.

It was hard to see anything with all these people jumping up and down all around me, but then I spotted him across the room, sitting at the bar. Oh my god, he's hot and he's staring right at me. Something must be wrong with him. With all the beautiful women in this room, he's staring at me. My heart starts racing and butterflies are fluttering around in my stomach. I think I'm going to be sick. He sees that I spotted him, but he refuses to look away. My face is getting flush with embarrassment. I want him to stop staring... no... no I don't. Ok, just long enough for me to compose myself. The minute that thought crossed my mind, he looked away. "What...? No. He's not looking at me anymore. Maybe he's lost interest," I wondered. Now I feel a little discouraged. I put my head down and retreated back into the crowd. I'm not very good with rejection. I've embarrassed myself enough for one night. It's time to go home.

I was making my way through the crowd when a warm hand touched my shoulder. I turned around slowly, hoping that the hand was attached to the gorgeous hunk at the bar. HOLY SHIT! It was him! He was appealing to me from a distance, but up close... I've got two words for you... Instant arousal. He had dark medium length hair with penetrating blue eyes. His masculine features made for a perfect body with rock hard abs that were easily seen through his open silk dress shirt. All I could do was stand there with my mouth practically dropping to the floor, like an idiot. A grin creased the corners of his mouth as he stared into my eyes, apparently pleased with my response.

He didn't say a word. Just stared. I was beginning to feel quite awkward. "Say something," I pleaded in my mind, "anything". Captivated by his presence, I couldn't even find my own voice or I would have said something to break this silence.

The DJ started playing a slow song and everyone around us took partners and started dancing together in their usual seductive manner. My silent partner took me into his arms, holding me close and rocking me back and forth in rhythm with the music. His body was hot and sweaty. Like butter, I simply melted in his arms.

When I closed my eyes I could see us tangled together in a sea of ecstasy, waves of passion crashing over us again and again. Still I would beg for more. Hot juices instantly began flowing from me over the mere thought of it. I didn't know him, never seen him before in my life, but all I knew is I wanted him.

When the song ended, I opened my eyes and the look he gave me told me he wanted me too. Without saying a word, he took my hand and led me out of the club. Without hesitation, I followed. This was to be the best night of my life, or so I thought.

He led me back to this fancy loft apartment. Sweet! This guy is sexy and rich. He poured me a glass of wine and started kissing my neck as I drank it. I let him. His lips were so soft and inviting. With every touch they sent tingling sensations down my body, building up the already free flowing liquids between my legs into multiple eruptions. Ok, that's it, I'm ready. I set down my glass and threw myself on him. Finding his mouth, I slipped in my tongue, tasting his sweet nectar. With my legs straddling him, he picked me up and carried me over to the bed. By the time I got there, I was already half undressed, partially my own doing. He laid me down on silky red sheets and proceeded to take off my remaining clothes. His hands fondled my breast, then worked their way down to the already active volcanic region, pleasing me in ways I never thought possible.

I spent the entire night on an erotic rollercoaster. The best ride of my life. But when I awoke, he was gone. The only thing I have left to remember him by is the memory of waking in a pool of my own blood, the sickness and excruciating hunger that followed, and the reoccurring dream that reminds me everyday... This is REAL.

Sincerely,

Seduced by Evil



..... TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments: