Monday, March 16, 2009

Inside a Vampire’s Mind Part 2: Diary Entry 3-10-09

Inside a Vampire’s Mind Part 2: Diary Entry 3-10-09

Copyright © 2009 by Michelle Lundy

Dear Diary,

I'm starving... My gut is killing me. Its twisting and turning like someone is putting my intestines through a meat grinder. I haven't eaten anything since before that night. The thought alone makes me want to vomit, but there's nothing left on my stomach. The last of it came out as disgusting green bile that forced its way back up my throat, and onto the covers of my bed, after I tried to eat a simple piece of bread.

I refuse to be what I've become. Never will I succumb to the inner demon that longs to escape with every breath I take. I'd rather die.

Mom, if you're reading this... then, Shame on You! I don't go snooping around in the drawer where you keep your ticklers and such, so what the hell are you doing looking through my shit? Haha... Just kidding. I just want to say thank you for being you and putting up with an ungrateful spontaneous little twit like myself. I love you.

Sincerely,

Dying Demon

..... TO BE CONTINUED...



(To start at the beginning of the story, see my blog for previous entries)

No comments: